Matthew Calver Limited t/a Frezza UK (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal information we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal information and how we will treat it. By visiting www.frezzauk.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Matthew Calver Limited t/a Frezza UK of 4 Kings Row, Armstrong Road, Maidstone, Kent ME15 6AQ.
Personal Information We May Collect
You may give us information about you when corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number or other item of personal information depending on the nature of our correspondence.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Disclosure Of Your Personal Information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Matthew Calver Limited t/a Frezza UK or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where We Store Your Personal Information
The personal information that we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details and the provision of support services.
All personal information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Access To Your Personal Information
You have the right to access the personal information that we hold on you and request that we:
- Inform you of what personal information we hold
- Correct inaccurate or out of date personal information
- Delete your personal information
- Stop processing or collecting your personal information
Any request to access personal information should be made by contacting our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are small pieces of data that are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website.
We use them to collect information on how visitors are using our website and which web pages are visited most often. This helps us to better understand how we might make improvements to our website. We do not store information in these cookies which can be used to personally identify our visitors.
Links To Other Web Sites